This is one of the recipes used in the Kid's Cooking Camp.
Author: Paulus Family
- 3 c flour
- 1 t salt
- 1 t baking soda
- 1 t baking powder
- 3 t cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 1 c vegetable oil
- 2¼ c sugar
- 3 t vanilla
- 2 c grated zucchini
- 1 c chopped walnuts
- Grease and flour two 8 x 4 inch pans and preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Sift flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon together in a bowl.
- Beat eggs, oil, vanilla, and sugar together in a large bowl.
- Add sifted ingredients to the creamed mixture, and beat well.
- Stir in zucchini and nuts until well combined. Pour batter into prepared pans.
- Bake for 40-60 minutes, or until tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on rack for 20 minutes.
- Remove bread from pan, and cool completely.