Crisp fall weather can be wonderful in scenic south-central Pennsylvania — too nice to be indoors! Come out to Mt Airy Orchards for your next fall celebration! There’s so much to do at the farm!
Hosting Parties Labor Day Weekend through October:
- We would love to celebrate with you! Every guest will need to have an armband to enter the Fall Fun Admission Area. Click here to purchase your tickets (link coming soon). Because each guest will need to be wearing the armband for entrance, you can either have someone from your group wait at the entrance to hand them out as guests arrive or you can provide us with a guest list and we will hand them out for you.
- We want all of our guests to have the opportunity to sit and rest, therefore we no longer reserve tents for parties. Fall is an extremely busy time and we do not have enough space to reserve tents and also make sure all of our guests can find a place to sit and enjoy their lunch or snacks or just rest a bit. We respectfully request that you not “hold” tables for more than an hour. We’re very sorry about this. If you’re able to host your party in the summer, we will gladly reserve a tent for your group for two hours.
- The Fall Fun Admission Area is open Saturdays 9am-6pm & Sundays 12pm-5pm.
- Enjoy a Wagon Ride at your convenience. They run continuously and are included with your paid admission.
- Smoking, alcohol, and open flames are prohibited.