Author: Paulus Family
- 2 c water
- ¼ c sugar
- 12 oz can frozen fruit punch concentrate
- 1 T lemon juice
- 6 c seeded watermelon cubes
- 2 liter bottle lemon-lime soda or ginger ale
- Combine water and sugar. Bring to a boil, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
- Boil gently, uncovered, for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in fruit punch until dissolved.
- Combine half of the lemon juice and half of the melon cubes in a blender. Blend until smooth. Repeat with the other half.
- Stir melon mixture into fruit punch mixture.
- Mix and pour into a freezer container. Cover and freeze at least 8 hours.
- To serve, scrape with a spoon to form a slush. Fill cups at least half full with slush. Slowly pour in soda until cups are filled.