Creamy Chicken Thighs with Potatoes or Noodles
Stop by the orchard to pick up some Paulus Potatoes or a bag of homemade Little Barn Noodles for this recipe! I've made this recipe with chicken thighs as well as boneless breasts and both were great. I reduced the cooking time to 1 hour and 40 minutes covered and 20 minutes uncovered for the boneless breasts.
Author: Paulus Family
- ½ c chopped dried beef
- 8-10 chicken thighs, skinned
- 6 slices bacon, cooked, and crumbled
- ¼ lb cream cheese, softened
- 2 (10½ oz) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1½ c sour cream
- chopped parsley
- either baked potatoes or cooked buttered noodles
- Sprinkle dried beef in an 8 x 12 baking dish.
- Arrange chicken thighs on top.
- Top each thigh with crumbled bacon.
- Combine the next 3 ingredients and beat until blended. Pour over chicken.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake in preheated oven at 325 degrees for 2 hours.
- Remove foil, and bake uncovered for 20 more minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve over baked potatoes or buttered noodles.