Chicken Fingers with Honey Sauce
Author: Paulus Family
- 1 c honey
- 1 c prepared spicy brown mustard
- 1 c all-purpose flour
- 1 c fresh bread crumbs
- 1 t salt
- ½ t pepper
- ½ t garlic powder
- 4 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 3x1x1/2 inch strips
- In small bowl, combine honey and mustard and mix well.
- In medium sized bowl, combine flour, bread crumbs, salt, pepper, and garlic. Mix well.
- Dredge chicken strips in flour-crumb mixture; shake off excess.
- Deep fry in 375 F oil about 1-1/2 minutes or until completely cooked and golden brown. Serve with honey mustard sauce.