Roasted Pork Spare Ribs with Maple Syrup and Rosemary
I put this recipe under the apple recipes because it uses apple cider. :) This recipe requires the ribs to be marinated at least 15 hours prior to cooking.
Author: Paulus Family
- 24 pork spareribs
- 2 T olive oil
- 5 T maple syrup (we sell PA Maple Syrup)
- 1 T chopped fresh rosemary leaves, stripped from the stalks
- 2 T soy sauce
- 1¾ c apple cider
- 8 garlic cloves
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place the ribs in a large bowl and season with salt and pepper, then add all of the other ingredients.
- Use your hands to rub the marinade into the ribs.
- Cover with plastic wrap and put in refrigerator for at least 15 hours. If you can rub the marinade into the meat about every 3 hours.
- Once ready, preheat oven to 400 degrees and place the ribs in a large roasting pan.
- Cover with foil and cook in the middle of the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove foil and cook an additional 30 minutes.
- Turn ribs in pan and cook an additional 45 minutes, or until ribs look sticky and glossy.
- Serve immediately.