Author: Paulus Family
- 4 c sliced, peeled tart apples
- ½ c packed brown sugar
- ⅔ c + 1 T all-purpose flour, divided
- ½ c water
- ¼ c milk
- ½ c quick cooking oats
- 3.5 ounce pkg. butterscotch pudding mix (non-instant)
- ¼ c sugar
- 1 t ground cinnamon
- ½ t salt
- ½ c cold butter
- Place apples in an ungreased 11 in x 7 in x 2 in baking pan.
- In a bowl, whisk brown sugar, 1 T flour, water, and milk. Pour over apples.
- In another bowl, combine oats, pudding mix, sugar, cinnamon, salt, and remaining flour. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over apples.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until topping is golden brown and fruit is tender. Serve with ice cream.