Author: Paulus Family
- 1 quart sliced peaches
- ¾ c water
- 1 c sugar
- 2 T margarine
- 1½ t lemon juice
- 1 T cornstarch
- ½ c water
- 2¼ c flour
- 1½ c sugar
- 3 t baking powder
- ½ t salt
- 1½ c milk
- 1 t vanilla
- ½ stick margarine, melted
- sprinkle of sugar and cinnamon
- Stir first five ingredients for filling in a large saucepan.
- Heat over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil.
- Dissolve cornstarch in ½ c cold water in small bowl. Add to mixture and return to a boil and heat until thickened.
- Pour filling into an 8½ x 11 casserole or baking pan.
- Mix first seven topping ingredients together and pour over the filling mixture.
- Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake at 300 degrees for approximately 45 minutes or until brown.