This recipe is from Joann Fissel, one of our wonderful customers. We've had customers make this and then e-mail us to tell us how much they loved it! I've also made it and it's wonderful.
Author: Paulus Family
- ½ c butter or margarine, softened
- 1 c sugar
- 3 eggs (room temperature)
- 2¾ c flour
- 1½ t baking powder
- 1 t salt
- ½ t baking soda
- 1½ t cinnamon
- 3 c fresh diced peaches
- ½ c orange juice
- 1 t vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray 9 inch loaf pan with non-stick spray.
- Cream butter, then gradually add sugar and combine well.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each one.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- Stir dry mix into creamed mixture alternately with peaches, starting and ending with dry mix.
- Add orange juice and vanilla and stir well.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for one hour, or until done.
- Cool and serve. Makes one large loaf, or two small loaves. Makes a nice gift.