Our educational farm/orchard tours cover Pennsylvania State Academic Standards of learning. (Read more)
We also provide access to learning materials developed by The MAiZE organization, mostly focused on corn and pumpkins. View a sample of that curriculum.
The downloadable files for each grade level are password protected. After you book your field trip, contact us and we will get you the passwords!
- Introduction and Background Materials (download)
- Pre-K (Part 1) (Part 2) (Part 3) (Part 4)
- Grades 1-4 (Part 1) (Part 2) (Part 3) (Part 4)
- Grades 5-8 (Part 1) (Part 2) (Part 3) (Part 4)
- Grades 9-12 (Part 1) (Part 2) (Part 3) (Part 4)
Here are other local resources that you may find useful in planning your field trip or for classroom activities after your visit to the farm:
- PennsylvaniaApples.org Teacher Resources (Go to site)
- More lessons from PennsylvaniaApples.org (download)
- For high school students (Integrated Pest Management) (Go to site)
- Pennsylvania Farm Bureau Teacher Resources (Go to site)