My mom makes this a lot. It's a very simple recipe that turns out great!
Author: Paulus Family
- 1 package crescent rolls
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 c sugar
- Assorted fruit: strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, kiwi, etc.
- Lemon juice
- Heat oven to 350 deg.
- Roll crescent dough onto square cookie sheet (or use double recipe for rectangular pan) and bake until golden brown (about 10 minutes).
- Blend cream cheese and sugar together until smooth. Gently spread over cooled pastry.
- Arrange fruit over cream cheese mixture and brush fruit with lemon juice.
- Chill 2-3 hours before serving.