Another yummy recipe from my mom! This changes a plain oatmeal breakfast to an extra special oatmeal cake. You have to do the mixing the night before.
Author: Paulus Family
- 1 egg
- ¼ c butter
- ½ c sugar
- 1½ c oatmeal - quick or old fashioned
- 1 t baking powder
- 1 t salt
- ½ c milk
- 1 t vanilla
- ⅛ c vegetable oil
- 2 t cinnamon
- The night before, mix everything except blueberries until well blended. Cover and refrigerate.
- The next morning, spray baking dish with Pam. Pour the mixture into the baking dish and bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
- Cut into squares and put in individual dishes.
- Put a dot of butter on each and sprinkle with brown sugar and blueberries.
- Microwave about 2 minutes for each dish.
- Serve with heavy whipping cream.