Fall harvest is one of our favorite seasons on the farm! Our pumpkins are ripe in the field and it’s time for apple picking. Field trips or farm/orchard tours in the fall can be fun for kids of all ages … and parents or chaperones!
Fall Tours September-October
Your tour includes:
- Chug-chug around the farm on a tractor-pulled wagon ride
- Try your hand at apple picking
- See how pumpkins grow in the field and pick one to take home
- Learn about bees and how important they are on a farm. Later, you can see live bees making honey in the observational bee hive.
- Explore the Fall Fun Admission Area and run off a little energy (Including time on the Jumping Pillow!)
- Explore the mini corn maze! (It’s back!!)
- Bring your lunch (or get a bagged lunch from Karen’s Kitchen) and enjoy a lovely picnic.
Fun Farm Tour
45-Minute Guided Tour taught by a Farm Educator that includes Wagon Ride, Picking 3 Apples, and Picking 1 Pumpkin followed by Plenty of Free Time in the Fall Fun Admission Area (Jumping Pillow, Mega Slide, & Mini-Corn Maze – just to name a few). Stay as late as 3pm!
- $9.99/Person (Students and Adults)
- Minimum Tour Charge is for 10 people
- 25 people max/tour. If you have more than 25 total people (children and adults combined), you must book multiple tour times. We are unable to accommodate more than 25 people per tour.
Tips for a great tour:
- Remember that we are a working farm. There may be uneven surfaces or paths around the attractions and orchards.
- Please dress appropriately for a day outdoors. You may want a hat and sunglasses. Wear comfortable shoes and remember that you may encounter some mud after a rain.
- Bring Sharpies to label apple bags and pumpkins.
- Optional: Bring a plastic grocery bag for each child to hold pumpkin.