Cheesy Apple Bacon Brunch
This recipe comes from Tracy Yergo who runs Blair Mountain Bed and Breakfast. We stayed at her beautiful home and she made this for us. It was very good!
Author: Tracy Yergo
- 1 medium cooking apple, peeled and chopped (1 c)
- 2 T sugar
- 1½ c Bisquick Original Baking Mix
- 1½ c milk
- 4 eggs
- 2 c shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 lb bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Grease rectangular baking dish, 11 x 7 x 1½ in.
- Mix apples and sugar and spread in baking dish.
- Stir baking mix, milk, and eggs until blended; pour over apples. Sprinkle with cheese and bacon.
- Bake uncovered 30-35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.